At Vassar Law Firm, we fight everyday for Oklahomans needing workers’ compensation and personal injury advocacy. Our commitment to fight for hard-working Oklahomans has always set us apart. From individuals with workplace injuries and work-related illnesses to victims of car accidents and medical injuries, we get our clients the compensation they need to make full recoveries.
We represent clients all across Oklahoma, and we travel to meet them in,
- Oklahoma City and area communities
- Altus & Lawton Oklahoma
- Duncan, Durant & Enid Oklahoma
- Shawnee and other central Oklahoma cities
- Woodward and other western Oklahoma cities
Attorney Bill Vassar fights in the courtroom every day for hurt people and their families. Born in Chandler, Oklahoma, Bill attended and received his degrees from the University of Tulsa and the University of Oklahoma. His career began in the law practice of C.W. and K.J. Schwoerke. It was said of these two lawyers that they carried the torch for their clients. They taught Bill to do the same.
An Injury Lawyer with the Heart of a Warrior
For 35 years, Bill has practiced personal injury and worker’s compensation law. Also practicing at Vassar Law Firm is attorney William R. Davis, who is known for achieving seven-figure settlements in many cases.
Additionally, a staff of eight assistants is here to help fight for those who have been victims of workplace accidents, car accidents, unsafe and defective products, and medical malpractice.
The firm’s founding attorney Bill Vassar is a man with a warrior’s heart and the desire for justice. He has received the following accolades:
- 5-Star Lawyer ranking by Martindale-Hubbell for highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Founding member of Lawyers for Working Oklahomans
- Recipient of Director’s Award for the Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association in 1991
- Recipient of the Lew Gravitt Award from Lawyers for Working Oklahomans in 2002
- Honored as a fellow with the College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in 2011